Polyester fabric advantages:
1. Polyester fabric has excellent resistance to various chemicals. It is not damaged by acids and alkalis, and it is not afraid of mold and insects.
2. Polyester is the best heat-resistant fabric in synthetic fabrics and has thermoplastic properties.
3. Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability. Therefore, it has the characteristics of strong and durable, anti-wrinkle and non-iron.
4. Polyester fabric has good light resistance, its light resistance is better than natural fiber fabric, and sits flat with an acrylic fabric.
Disadvantages of polyester fabric
1. Poor hygroscopicity, polyester fabrics have poor hygroscopicity, so polyester clothing will have a hot feeling when worn, it will simply be charged with static electricity, and will infect dust, which will affect its beauty and comfort. , Has excellent wearability.
2. Poor dyeing, because there is no specific dyeing gene on the polyester molecular chain, and the polarity is small, so the dyeing is difficult, the dyeability is poor, the dye molecules are not easy to enter the fiber, but the color fastness after dyeing is very good. Simple fade.
3. Easy pilling, the polyester cloth is a kind of artificial synthetic fiber products, and all synthetic fiber cloths have pilling scenes, so polyester cloth products will have pilling scenes after a period of use.
4. Poor melting resistance, polyester cloth has poor melting resistance. If it encounters Mars, soot, etc., it is easy to form holes, so you should avoid touching cigarette butts and sparks when wearing.