Modal fiber is characterized by combining the luxurious texture of natural fibers with the practicality of synthetic fibers. It has the softness of cotton, the luster of silk, the smoothness of hemp, and its water absorption and breathability are better than cotton. It has a high dyeing rate and the fabric is bright and full. Modal fiber can be blended and interwoven with a variety of fibers, such as cotton, hemp, silk, etc., to enhance the quality of these fabrics, so that the fabric can remain soft, smooth, and play the characteristics of their respective fibers to achieve better results.
1. Modal fiber fabric is soft to the touch, good in drape and comfortable to wear.
2. Modal fiber fabric has better moisture absorption and air permeability than pure cotton fabric. It is an ideal close-fitting fabric and health care apparel product, which is beneficial to human physiological circulation and health.
3. The modal fiber fabric surface is smooth, delicate, smooth, with the effect of natural silk.
4. Modal fiber fabric is a natural silky fabric with bright color and light quantity.
5. Modal fiber fabrics have stable performance. After testing and comparing, after washing with cotton fabrics for 25 times, the cotton fabric feels harder and harder, while Modal fabrics are just the opposite. Modal fabrics remain the same after many times of washing. Some are smooth and supple, soft and bright, and the more washable the softer, the more washable and brighter.
6. Modal fiber fabric garments have a good effect, strong shape stability, natural wrinkle resistance, and non-ironing, making it more convenient and natural to wear.