1. Wash by hand in cold water below 30 degrees. If you soak with a few drops of balsamic vinegar, the silk eye mask washed out is soft and smooth (usually not more than 10 minutes, pure silk will breathe Natural fibers, like human skin, are not suitable for soaking in water for too long);
2. It is not suitable to wash with alkaline detergent and soap when washing. After washing, you should choose to dry in a ventilated place to avoid damage to the feel and color of the silk eye mask;
3. Wash the wet silk eye mask immediately;
4. Don't hang silk eye mask on the hard metal hook to prevent silk surface damage
5. If there is a mildew spot caused by moisture, just wipe it with a flannel or a new towel.