How to wash scarves of different materials
1. Pure wool scarf cleaning method
1. How to wash scarves of different materials? First, soak the wool scarf in cold water for about three minutes. The water should pass through the scarf. Rinse gently with soft detergent or a special detergent for wool. Be careful not to scrub. After washing, gently wring it by hand and do not use the washing machine to dry Then let it dry in the shade.
2. After drying, the pure wool scarf needs to be ironed to become fluffy. Before ironing, first, adjust the temperature of the iron to the middle temperature or wool position, then spray the dried scarf evenly with water and spread it on a soft white cloth. Finally, iron along the warp and weft. Note that when ironing, do not apply oblique force, you can press hard according to the degree of deformation and texture after washing.
Second, the silk scarf cleaning method
1. Prepare cold water, pour the neutral detergent in the water, and then put the silk scarf in the water basin to soak for 15-20 minutes.
2. After soaking, gently scrub with your hands. After scrubbing, rinse with water several times. Finally, put it in a cool place to dry. Note that during the scrubbing process, do not apply excessive force to avoid deformation of the silk scarf.
3. Cleaning method of rabbit hair scarf
1. What are the cleaning methods for scarves of different materials? When it is slightly dirty, first pour neutral detergent into warm water at about 30 ℃, wait for the detergent to stir evenly, then put in a rabbit hair scarf and gently pat with hands.
2. If the rabbit hair scarf is stained with dye, it must be sent to a dry cleaner for treatment before being washed. After the dye treatment is completed, wash it in warm water at around 40 ° C until it is clean. Finally, the scarf is laid flat and dried. After drying, use a steam iron of 120 ℃ -140 ℃ to iron it. Note that the iron should not directly contact the rabbit hair scarf.
4. Cleaning method of wool scarf
1. Put the wool scarf into the water basin, use warm water to cover the scarf, pour a little detergent, and soak for tens of minutes.
2. After soaking, gently press the wool scarf with your hands. After the stain is removed, wash it with water several times, and finally put it in a cool place to dry.