1.Both dry-cleaning and water-washing are possible, and the dry-cleaning effect is the best.
2. Soak in 30-35 degree warm water for 10 minutes before washing.
3. Detergents should be neutral detergents. Do not use detergents containing bleaching ingredients.
4. Do not twist hard when hand-washing, evenly dry naturally.
5. The anti-wrinkle function should be used for machine washing, and the dehydration function should not be used.
6. Dry in the shade to 80%. It is best to carry out high-temperature ironing to make the products smoother and smoother.
7. After washing and folding, just put it in the package. Proper maintenance can extend the service life.
The washing requirements of linen fabric are basically the same as cotton cloth, but the soaking time should not be too long. Because hemp fibers are generally stiff and have poor cohesion, they should be rubbed lightly, and should not be rubbed on the rubbing board. Avoid rubbing with a hard brush to avoid fluffing. Pay special attention to ramie clothing, otherwise, you will feel when you wear it again after fluffing Itching and discomfort.
After rinsing, it cannot be squeezed or dehydrated violently to prevent the fiber slip of e799bee5baa6e58685e5aeb931333236393163, affecting the appearance and durability. When cold, you should straighten the collar and seams of the clothes. You can cool it in the sun, but do not expose it or take too long to prevent it from fading. The stains on hemp fabrics can be removed in the same way as cotton fabrics, but if there is a slight cigarette burn on the linen fabric, it can be wiped off with a slice of lemon and placed in the sun for a while.
The key to maintaining linen clothing is washing and ironing. When washing, be sure to grasp the water temperature. The temperature of the water should not be too high, it should be controlled below 35 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius. Linen fabrics can be washed in a washing machine, but be sure to use cold water.
When washing linen clothing, some neutral detergents should be used instead of high-efficiency detergents such as collar nets. In addition, linen clothing must not be exposed to acidic substances. Linen is a plant fiber, which is very sensitive to acid. The acid is extremely destructive to plant fibers and it is easy to burn out clothes.