How to protect at home?
(1) Enhancing health awareness, proper exercise, ensuring sleep, and not staying up late can improve self-immunity.
(2) Maintain good personal hygiene habits. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Wash your hands often and never touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with dirty hands.
(3) Ventilate the room and keep it clean and tidy.
(4) Try to avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of respiratory diseases (such as fever, cough or sneezing, etc.).
(5) Try to avoid crowded and airtight places. If necessary, wear a mask.
(6) Avoid contact with wild animals and poultry and livestock.
(7) Adhere to safe eating habits. Eat meat and eggs thoroughly and thoroughly.
(8) Pay close attention to the symptoms of fever, cough, etc., and you must go to the nearest doctor in time for such symptoms.
What to do when visiting public places?
(1) Avoid contact with farm animals or wild animals without protection.
(2) Maintain indoor ventilation in the workplace; wear masks in crowded places to reduce the risk of exposure to pathogens.
(3) When coughing or sneezing, cover the nose completely with paper towels or sleeves or elbows; throw the used paper towels into the closed bin immediately; after coughing or sneezing, use soap and water or alcohol-containing Wash your hands with liquid soap.
(4) Wash your hands promptly after going home. If you have a fever and other symptoms of respiratory infections, especially persistent fever, go to the hospital in time.
(5) Various parties should be avoided as far as possible during the epidemic season.
How can purchasing in the fresh market prevent infection?
(1) Wash hands with soap and water after touching animals and animal products.
(2) Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
(3) Avoid contact with sick animals and diseased meat.
(4) Avoid contact with stray animals and wastewater in the market.